View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 09:22 PM   #47
TBONE1964
Cluster King

Re: Finally the journey from Michigan to Oregon is underway

Hello all,

Today we drove 633 miles from St Peters MO to Goodland KS. It was on the list as one of the most boring rides to date but not to bad. The old 72 ran like a clock once again and has barely used a pint of oil.

We stopped in to say hi to a board member who lives in KS. he was not available but he may be the only one to recognize the photo I post.

Yesterday on the 18th, we spent the day with board member (72shortfleet) Les and his wife and did a tour of the Budweiser brewery and Les showed us some very nice landscape in his neck of the woods. He has a very beautiful 70 GMC (I think 70?) and we took some photos of the two together. It was a great day and I/we had a blast hanging out with Les and his wife.

Tomorrow we will head to Colorado springs and then north up to Denver to stay for the night. Going to be interesting to see how the truck goes through the mountains but I know the scenery will be very nice.

Thank you to all for the well wishes and kind thoughts.
Take care,
Tom
Attached Images

I am also a dealer for Counterpart for gauge cluster parts only.

Also see my facebook page, CG&C
TBONE1964 is offline   Reply With Quote