View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 06:18 PM   #168
rgunlock

Re: My 78 K15 High Sierra build - Fish Tremble

Thanks for checking in Bomp. I don't have a cherry picker or room for an a-frame, so been making due with a chain hoist from the joists. Got an idea for a "cradle" to lift without contacting the roof at all. We'll see how that goes.

Thanks for checking in Dean. I appreciate the support.

I don't get excited particularly easy, and I'm surprised at how excited I am at this moment. Probably doesn't seem like much to many of you, but I FINALLY HAVE THE CAB IN ALL ONE COLOR!!! After one more patch in the driver rocker, stripping paint inside the cab where the new paint will show, scuffing the rest and cleaning it all, I finally have shot all the rest of the cab in epoxy. Start to finish this cab has taken me WAY TOO LONG.... but finally I only need to fix those dents in the roof edge and then whatever I have to do with test fits and the cab is ready for high-fill and block sanding.... uggghhhh.... well that won't be anytime soon - got the bed to work on next. Took this week off from work so I hope to get it done this week as well. BTW, shooting epoxy on the inside of the firewall up under the dash was a beoch!
Attached Images

78 GMC K15 SWB, 350/NV4500/NP205/4.10s Project Hazel
71 GMC C25 350/TH400 - Project Angie
59 Chevy SWB Stepside (next in line? Not sure now )
2001 GMC Sierra K2500
rgunlock is offline   Reply With Quote