View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 03:33 AM   #11
1Bad 37

Re: '91 318iS slow/daily build

I got off my lazy behind to post some top quality iphone Picturds
I'll start at the e30 picnic! great time looking at the world's largest gathering of e30s!! Funny story about the difference between e30 owners and hot rodders. When I rolled up to the picnic, I thought "oh crap its 9:45! I'll be like the last person there!" I was probably the 12th car there! about a hundred more appeared about a half hour later! If I had gotten to a rod show at that time they would have practically given out the awards and would be packing up to leave! Needless to say, old people that hot rod get up too dang early!!

Went to a NW Porsche club AutoX with new AutoX partner in crime

That "Miata" was really quick!
I'm the goof with the open hood! But it was one of two that opened right! Hinges by the windshield are silly!
Bummed a ride in this Carrara RS Super America!! Was the fastest cornering thing I've ever been in! Was a total roller coaster ride! Amazing car! On hoosier slicks it carved it up!

Because GT3RS, 'nuff said!!!

Feels like I was just here!

Changed to these SS fuel lines because the ones there pulled some retarded crap... It decided on the first day of Fall quarter to piss gas all over the ground, as in PISSING! :madThe block had gas streaming down the side about 3 inches wide and made about a foot and a half wide puddle in the garage with a trail of drips leading to the car... SO I took my mom's car to school (and got a parking warning for wrong car registered to the pass.) The next day when I went to fix it, nothing. As in DRY! I changed the rubber lines on the fuel rail and tightened the hose clamps for kicks...
Seems ok now

Chilling at skool! THe other day she was all alone on the parking deck as I walked up all smiles because I have keys to a beautiful e30! Also note my parking behavior RIGHT next to the wall for max door ding protection!

Next week should have more AutoX pics as the last one of the season is next Sat!
1Bad 37 is offline   Reply With Quote