View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 09:51 PM   #101
PCHRODS

Re: PCHRODS Build : Project C10R

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftybass209 View Post
The prices for the cowl and headlight bezels are really good! Truck is coming along nicely.
thanks!! Yes these are our own product line. I have set it up that they will only be available through www.munesseyspeedanddesign.com exclusively. We are designing all the C10 parts in house and they are manufacturing them for us. We tried to keep the prices competitive with other Carbon items on the market. There wasn't much to compare to for the C10's so we did the best we could to keep it attractive to the consumer. Keep checking in with us we will be releasing more parts at SEMA this year and early part of next year. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message ROB@PCHRODS.COM and if you are going to be at sema, please stop by the SPECTRE PERFORMANCE booth 22961, we will have the C10R in their booth and my wife Brandy (the driver) and I (the co-pilot) of the C10R will be there all week. Thanks again for all the positive feed back. We love hearing what the C10 community has to say, after all, you are the reason we are able to do what we do.