View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 01:38 AM   #56
Russell
Professional Grade

I was at the gas station the other day just washing my windows and headlights, I had just finished and was helping direct traffic a bit (worked there for a while, so if it is really busy I'll fill a couple vehicles to help the guys out) While I was doing this there was this kid that looked like a hippy gone terrorist trying to snake everyone's spot, and whenever I directed someone else in as they were there first, he would give me the finger, I just ignored him, we let him in last just as one of the other guys got off his shift, I hopped into the GMC, and the other guy hopped into his 80s dodge, He pulled in infront of him, his bumper just centemeters from the kid's bumper, I did the same from the rear, and decided to go in and chat for a while The kid sat behind the counter just cursing at us while we totally ignored him and chatted over some coffee, lol, After about ten minutes I decided I should really get going, so I left the counter, as soon as I was outta view of the cameras in there the kid took a run at me, I just lifted my knee and he took it in the gut, hopped in the truck and headed home with my buddy right behind me, both laughing our heads off, I hear the kid still filled his car up after we left and paid like a good citizen, lol