View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 01:26 PM   #345
xpickup

Re: 1948 Chevy / S10

Hi Guys, Been super crazy since May so I have not been on. My mother decided to leave my father and have been dealing with that. I have seen him more in the past couple months than I have my married life which is a good thing. Then my mother in law has been in the hospital a lot and now is in a home. So the whole summer/fall have been draining as hell. Then the tranny on my lowered dually went out. Took to a tranny shop because of a warranty and they fixed it and busted up my passenger side widened rear fender so that has to be reglassed. Messed up the exhaust and cracked the cap while it was there. I now know why I do my own work!

I did get the dog truck and the wash tank done and some panels put in Ken's 1965 Mustang fastback. He dropped that off when he picked up the dog truck. He picked it up on Sunday and I just pulled the panel truck in to finally get the side glass and a few other things done. So bare with me and I will post on my build. I will try to get on a little more, just been crazy/draining lately.

Shannon
xpickup is offline   Reply With Quote