View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 11:22 PM   #75
Purcell69

Re: 1957 Chevy 3100, meet 1994 Dodge Ram 1500

Well life got in the way one more time. September 24, I found myself hospitalized with a GI bleed. Before they let me go, I ended up in ICU for 3 days, got a clot in my right calf, and a UTI. The hospital trip ended up being 3 weeks long. Now I'm home and improving, but cannot lift anything of significance.

Before all of this, I had stripped and primed my frame, getting it ready for semi gloss black. I never was able to apply paint and winter was knocking on our door. This past weekend, I had some friends stop by to reassemble the truck for winter storage. With my guidance, the truck was back together in 3 hours. The cab relocation, (2" forward) got the wheels centered in the fenders where they belong and things look great! Too bad it all will come back apart this spring for paint. : )

I took a few pics. I need to upload them so I can get them posted. Good thing winter hit yesterday. It will make it easier for me to take it easy and recover.

-Joe