View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 07:41 PM   #22
Abdo

Re: Transfer case problem !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. 250r View Post
I might've of missed this somewhere but has it actually been proven he has auto hubs? I don't see any pictures and the video doesn't show anything but i dunno maybe i missed it somewhere. Assuming you have autos try this website i use it quite a bit.

https://www.4wdfactory.com/store/cat...e-Flange-Kits/ but if amazon or somewhere has better prices by all means use them lol

If you look under warn premiums the notes for a GM say if your coming from an auto hub you have to change spindle nuts although i can't verify this somewhere here should be able to. On a side note when installing the hubs if you get them don't pack them full of grease, personally i let mine soak in atf and they work great but everyone does it a little different.
it's auto I'm sure because there is no selector in the hubs
WARN 38826 Premium Manual Hubs are on the way !!
'll update u soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleclucker View Post
WOW ABDO first reply back since feb! please keep us informed as we all can learn from threads like this.

The 38826 hubs are great replacements for whatever you have and is all you need.

I dont recommend driving around in 4HI or 4LO without the manual hubs locked in(engaged), as there is no bearing in the manual hub itself and any differences in rotation from the axleshaft to the hub will cause premature wear since the hubs are usually lubed with lighter oils like MR. 250r suggests not wheel bearing grease.

Driving around with the manual hubs engaged is perfectly fine in 2HI.

FYI- the spindle nut(s) from the rear 14 bolt can be used on the front dana 60; so you can have 1 special socket for both front and rear axles.
sure 'll do
Thanks man
Abdo is offline   Reply With Quote