View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 05:10 PM   #34
Andy4639
Old member

Question Re: 69 Camaro front valance and spoiler on a 67 c10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorpioskorpio View Post
The render I posted is intended to look like the Spoilers by Randy piece. One issue though with his spoilers is that they are made out of like 20ga steel so they end up being the most fragile piece of body work in the worst location and they are not the cheapest piece in the world. It is still what I plan to use but I also realize that I probably need to have a couple replacements on hand and treat it like a potentially consumable part.

Like I said earlier the late '80s, early '90s era 454 SS airdam does look great behind a bumper but not against an roll pan. If you have both pieces in hand there is no way to make these two look good together. I was sure that was what I was going to use for mine, even the original render I did used one:

Attachment 1326486

Here is the actual piece test fit before the body came off the frame:

Attachment 1326487

But once I had the rollpan in hand there was no way it was going to work.
I like the big lights man!
I would look at cutting some spots for them in the roll pan. They are really going to block up the air flow into the engine bay don't you think to the radiator. Just a thought

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote