View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 01:30 PM   #10
Custom 68

Re: Another Question

I have it and have the pro version. I wanted to easily hook up my wide band. My tuner offered lots of free tunes for me as I swapped things around however I always had to pay shipping back and forth. Plus my computer was somewhat burried so it was tough to get to. I bought it thru him and he sent me a new pcm unlocked and we could e-mail tunes back and forth.
It became necessary for me when I went turbo, it became tough to get it just right thru the mail. It did cost me extra credits since I went to a 2 bar tune. Anyway with the version like said you can really do 3 vehicles with it. I was able to tune my buddies and get his stuff turned off when he did the swap he kicked in for the credits plus a bit to help. It is fun and you will spend tons of time researching. I tuned my tahoe It helped as it runs great but I was hoping for better MPG but didnt help.
"A good friend will bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "that was frekin awesome".
"If it doesn't fit force it...If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway!"
Custom 68 is offline   Reply With Quote