View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 03:23 AM   #205
dieseldawg142

Re: '64 chevy 2wd to 4wd

thank you Dale!
i had a coleman ram-x canoe, but it was orange-ish, didn't think it would look good on a brown truck, so went coleman green.
wow, can you belive it's 2015 now, sounds like buck rodgers time or something....
will be taking a break from building trucks for a bit. our hobby shop was sold out a lot for the holidays, so my wifey bought me for christmas the gmc snowplow truck & a '70 chevelle, & my son bought me an impala, out of his own money, so i pretty much HAVE to build it, he kept asking me the last few days if the longbox was done yet....
need to brush up on cars, only built 1 or 2 in the last few yrs (done too many, they just dont do it for me anymore...)
will give me a chance to finish gathering stuff for the peterbilt, & i'd like to find another box to make the snowplow a longbox, & stepside fenders so i can make it a 1 ton 4by dually...
foose impala, not really my style....big rims, rubberband tires....
same with the chevelle, already have 2 stock '70 ss454's....
Name:  120.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  58.2 KB

yeah, call me a relic, old school, whatever.... jacked in the back, & the front bumper scraping the ground. impala is getting a blown 327 & a nice 2-tone paint job.
chevelle is going to be a rough street bruiser, funky baldwin motion hood is gone with a tunnel ram 454....
Name:  119.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  54.0 KB Name:  239.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  54.8 KB

i will be back, building trucks in a month or so once these 2 are done
dieseldawg142 is offline   Reply With Quote