View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 08:52 AM   #138
Cheeseman

Re: Project "Home Wrecker"

Christmas time was good for the project. I received the carpet and interior tirm plates from the family. I debated putting it in until I was done with all the interior, but I could not resist, so I threw it in . I decided to go full static drop on this rig, so I removed the rear bags and mounts and went with a set of 6" drop coils in the rear and some blocks. I installed all of that last week and now we are working on boring the frame rail to route the fuel filler tube to work with the in bed set up I devised (pics coming soon). Other than that I worked on the dash wiring for the blinkers and the newly added "check engine" light and the plug for the OBD2 system. I went ahead and ran the 2 gauge power wire from the battery to the cab for the stereo system as well. I welded in a missing rear bed rail cap as well as started working on grinding out some bad filler work from the prior owner. I placed an order the other day and it should be here today for all the items to rebuild my wing windows and seals/gaskets for the windows as well. Other than that, it has been a little slow going. Will post up a few progres spics this week hopefully.

Cheese "need to make a trip to Classic Parts again, soon" Man