View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 03:36 PM   #16
NastyBuzzard

Re: 2006 Silverado body swap/frame(chassis) swap 4.3 2wd to 4.8 4wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ChevyRedneck View Post
Wow, you're one hell of a wheeler dealer!

Good job on all the scores! Truck looks much better with the new wheels/tires. I would rock the fender flares, but I'm biased. Check ebay for the back ones, they're gotten pretty cheap if you can't find them... might even get lucky at a pick n pull. What sucks is that you already have the easy ones, burbs/hoes/trucks all used the same front flare, but all use a different rear flare (BUT trucks and burbs may be the same, would have to check the part numbers) I know the hoes are different because the door cuts into them.
THANKS!!

I picked up a rear set week of christmas for $40. Hardware from amazon to install them is on the way! Now I need to decide if I want to paint them white to match the truck along with all the other black body panels!

I agree... the truck looks sooo much better with those rims! Now it needs some lift and MTs!! However, the little 4.8 is working hard enough as is, the 3.73s help.

Right now main mission is getting the shop up.. But no one will come help, plus it has been raining. I need it up to finish the LS swap in my 87 and so my wife can have the carport back for this cold weather.
2010 CTS V- The "NastyBuzzard"
1979 Trans Am - Eventually getting 6.0/T56 swap with boost
NastyBuzzard is offline   Reply With Quote