View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 12:49 PM   #88
yahoos

Re: !964 Biscayne. Birdie Sue.

Over the past few days ive been getting abunch of small stuff addressed but here is some of the things thats been going on with Birdie Sue.

I went to measure tfor having the drive shaft shortened and realized the tail shaft was too high. Thanks to my crossmember I made. OOPS. About 3/4in too high. I took the factory one and sectioned it back and then drilled a hole for the mount. Next I had to cut the front at about 45s to clear the pan. Its tacked up and works like I need next I will brace it and what not.

Last night I finished putting vavles in and checking for leaks. Im going to turn the other 2 release valves upside down as well. Im not to worried about what it looks like under here as in I want function. I dont care which way the valves face really as long as I get the lines going where they need to go and no leaks. Thats what the cover is for is to hide it!

I didnt see any bubbles after fixing a couple issues and checking for leaks so we will see.

I bought this off ebay to mount my radio under the seat. Its solid and was cheap. Beat building something.

I have to say Im impressed with how it sounds it sounds badass! And my fav part is the radio and all 6 speakers are hidden. I took my driveshaft to have it shortened and the rear be able to telescope.

Im having jaw surgery later today so I will be down for a few. Later guys