View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 01:34 PM   #1571
Kabwe
Certified Car Nut

Re: SoCal checkin' in

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopped up View Post
Whoa kabwe!! Gotta have some cajones to stand there when the bulldogs are coming at you. But you seem like ypu can handle it just fine
My coach does shutzund?(spelling) he has 2 shepards from hungary. His male just came from trying out for the national team. Didnt make it good lookin dogs you have there sorry to hear about the ones that passed. Its a fact of life we dont wanna think about with iur pets that are def part of the family. Your pit looks like hes in good hands. Love the bully breeds the most. Pits,bulldogs,mastffs theyre all great.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah I started out doing Shutzhund with German Shepherds and Mals. Shutzhund is the ultimate sport to display your training ability. Tracking, Obedience and Protection on three different levels its very hard to get to Level 3. So its not saying anything bad about your coach that he did not make the team especially if he was shooting for the Sch3 spot. I know a guy who won the North American title a few years back the dog and handler were incredible together.

The reason I left Shutzhund was the time restrait and as a decoy its not as fun as working in a full bitesuit. In a full bite suit the dog can target any area that he chooses or that I want him to. Legs, arms, shoulder, groin and if your not careful face, hands, and feet so you have to be on your game. When you know what your doing and the dog is trained you can get him to bite where ever you want him to. Does it hurt yes when you have strong biters you can feel it through the suit but its a blast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWNate1 View Post
@ BAM (is that correct ?)

BIG stones my man ! .

Wow .

Dogs really are part of your Family , they're Pack Animals and loyal to death .

I have little dogs , always Rescues and it tears my heart out every 18 +/- years when they quietly pass away while waiting for me to come home .
Yes dogs are a members of the family and I miss my boys badly. So badly that one day I walked in the backyard and saw those empty kennels and went to the pound and got another dog. The kennels are still empty because he is basically a house dog.lol

Anyway here are some videos that I've featured in that I found on youtube. For those that are interested check them out.