Thread: Carbureted ls
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 12:29 AM   #48
dec010974

Re: Carbureted ls

Hello bigdan3131. I hope all is well. We all have different ways to skin the cat. Aod92 asked the forum for input on a particular subject. And I gave him my opinion on that particular subject. I'm new to the whole LSx, hot rod Harry, over haulin' car build thing (7 years). The 3310 was tuned, or shall I say adjusted, by reputable carb guy, at least I thought. He has one of the Baddest, big block chevelles in south Florida. But again that means nothing. I felt that in my particular situation, my situation only, it would be best to for me to run the LSx FI. I never sent the 3310 to a professional. I never had it tuned on a dyno. Also, where were you when I asked on this same thread for insight? So basically, I used my basic intuition. If I had some real carb experience or had the resources, May be I would of kept it. For me, I used sound thinking and judgement and decided I would have better success with FI because I wanted to enjoy my hot rod. At the end of the day we all want to fun and enjoy our rides. Most of are willing to achieve that goal the best way we know how. Good luck. Thanks bigdan3131. Next time around I'll sent the 3310 carb to the carb shop. Can u please send their info.

Last edited by dec010974; 01-12-2015 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Spelling
dec010974 is offline   Reply With Quote