View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 02:47 PM   #19
LockDoc
The Older Generation

Re: 1967 Suburban build

Quote:
Originally Posted by tblazin2k5 View Post
I haven't posted any progress in awhile, mostly because I haven't made much. Recently I started getting back on the project. I have been cleaning up all the frame crossmembers. Things have changed financially so I've decided to do more of a budget build. Tubular stuff was just a little too pricey for me. I've got some parts I need to get to make it a roller but for some reason I'm not able to start a thread in the classifieds section to find parts.

Here's the little bit of progress I've made. I actually have some note done but it's the most recent picture I have.

That stuff adds up fast, that's for sure. The reason you can't post in the classifieds is that you have to be a premium member to post any kind of ad. If you see a part for sale that you need you can buy it you just can't post a want to by, for sale, want to trade, or what's it worth post.

If you click on the word "Subscribe" in the menu bar above it will explain the different memberships. The reason they had to start requiring memberships is that they were starting to have a problem with people scamming members with no way to track them down.

LockDoc

Locksmith, Specializing In Antique Trucks, Automobiles, & Motorcycles

(My Dually Pickup Project Thread)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829820

-
LockDoc is offline   Reply With Quote