View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 03:35 AM   #23
swamp rat

Re: Air Compressor setup in my garage help

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowcpe View Post
Well this project has spiraled out of control, much like anything else I do. I'm going on a full month and still not done. However I'm real close now. All the drops are done so all I need is to connect to the compressor. If I would have gone with a simple 30-gallon portable setup, I could've almost ordered my dropmember with what I've got in this setup. Should be nice when completed though.

Again, it's the Maxline 3/4" setup configured in a full loop. I have (5) drops with (1) designated for painting, sand blast cabinet, a 30' hose real between the overhead doors, a drop by my vise and another at my work station on the other side of the garage. All drops have a drain before going to the hose. Paint drop has another 1/2" filter.

I went to Lowe's today and picked up some black pipe and supplies. Figures I lay it out in the aisle, get home and I already want to change some things. For starters I have to shorten it up 10" in width. Not a big deal. I also want to exchange the last 5' pipe with a 4' to get the regulator up close to eye level. This whole setup is 3/4". I'm planning using a 90 off the regulator/filter and up to my loop.

Does anybody see any huge mistakes or simple changes? I've just got it mocked up for right now so alterations should be easy.

Attachment 1314415
Wondering where you picked up the large air hose for the link between the compressor and the drop manifold? As you can see i could use one myself. Thanks!
Attached Images

Swamp Rat build thread :
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=595019

72 3/4T 4X4
4" BDS Lift
33" BFG's
swamp rat is offline   Reply With Quote