View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 07:59 AM   #302
NastyBuzzard

Re: 1987 GMC V1500 Sierra Classic LS swap/build

Quote:
Originally Posted by y5mgisi View Post
I feel like on my 90 the line just screwed in? But Yea, other than that, you will have to get the actual fitting from the back of the pump from one like your stock 87. Perhaps you could get a used one from eBay or something?
I have tried searching on ebay but it is a hard item to search for b/c I can't pinpoint a specific name. I am not a good googler b/c I call things by their function and not by their actual names sometimes. It gets frustrating. The search continues.

I put the "new" black fender on the d.s. to match. I think this truck will look so much better all black than two tone.

It sucks swapping fenders by yourself b/c of the hinges for the hood. I actually had the spring pop off the ds hinge. I put it back on but now the hood barely stays up, the slightest breeze and it starts to come down.

I now need to take the front doors of my crew cab short bed build to match these fenders and gain the power mirrors. I think I have to take fenders back off to swap doors though so that will wait. I need to get some welding done and wiring done.

Also how hard is it to replace the triangle glass? Never done it.
2010 CTS V- The "NastyBuzzard"
1979 Trans Am - Eventually getting 6.0/T56 swap with boost
NastyBuzzard is offline   Reply With Quote