View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 04:57 PM   #440
Advanced Design

Re: 48 Burb, bagged, 5.3, 20 year wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number98 View Post
Can't wait to see that LS between the Burbs rails! Also, that Macs engine thing-a-ma-whatever-ya-call-it looks pretty heavy duty!
Me too 98...the engine bridge lift is pretty well build. Bought it as a birthday present on HRPT last year and just broke it out of the box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 to Life View Post
sweet second run on the "99r46". can't wait to see that LS stripped down. I got one sitting waiting and I HATE, see all the factory stuff on it. can't wait to tear into it. I'm gonna feel like a stressed out newborn on sourcing and learning all the ins and outs of it. Just finding different brackets and intake and this and that, just seems like a lot but as easy as the ol small blocks can be, those are alot of nickel and dimming too. Just a new learning curve for most of us. Can't wait to see it come together.
Thanks 99! Second 99R46 box went much faster. A good friend talked me into an LS swap on my '56 and we've been really happy with it. It has been a learning curve for me too...fortunately I have him to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman3 View Post
Doug, never seen an engine lift like that one before, looks like it should do the job...Jim
I hadn't either Jim and I was tired of stressing every time I installed an engine next to a nice firewall. Only bad part on this one is it is specific to LS.
Attached Images

Advanced Design is offline   Reply With Quote