View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 10:59 AM   #23
tblazin2k5

Re: 1967 Suburban build

No real progress lately as I've had to tear down my motorcycle and rebuild the engine. But on the upside the only thing I have left to clean on the frame is the rails, all crossmembers have been cleaned and painted. I also ordered a set of used NASCAR trailing arms last night. The price was right and they look practically new. The ones I got do not have the mono ball on the pivot end so there should be a little less modification to them. I know I'll have to do something at the axle end since there is a 1/4" difference in tube diameter but I'll cross that road later. I may just end up getting to put a 9" under it. One other update/question is I've found a set of wheels pretty cheap that I like but unfortunately they aren't the right lug pattern so I'd have to use adapters. The pattern is 5x4.75. The question is will they still tuck inside my wheel openings. They are 20x8.5 front with approximately 6" backspacing and 20x10 rear with approximately 7" backspacing. The wheels are niche m108 circuit, black with machined face. My price on them is $400.
tblazin2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote