Thread: 72 K30 Build
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 01:19 PM   #224
DLTruck1973

Re: 72 K30 Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7dee2 View Post
So Big Kudos to D & L Truck Parts out of Junction City, OR forum vendor “DLTruck1973” Tom & Thomas they have fixed us up big time!

First we ordered 71/72 K20 front spring hangers, shackles, front bump stops & outer bumper brackets, both engine & trans/transfer case cross members (next best thing to a K20 donor). These parts arrived very quickly and are practically like new, hot tanked and packaged with care it was like Christmas opening the box. My thoughts were we can use these parts and do mockup on my C30 frame nub while the frame search continued. But in some of my correspondence with Thomas I asked about a C30/Longhorn frame. These guys have everything I swear and go the extra mile! Once they were sure we were serious and could arrange shipping they brought in a Longhorn and processed it so we could get the frame we needed!

WOW! ROAD TRIP, YES!!

What a great facility they have there, it was like 67-72 heaven, we got to fill our short list plus some other goodies I couldn’t resist and have been looking for for years. I just can’t thank these guys enough it really gave this project a shot in the arm so very impressed with them!

Second picture is somewhere in Idaho on the way home.
Hi Brett,

It was a pleasure to meet you.Tom and I are glad that you could come here and check out a small portion of the inventory

It is always nice to be able to help out everyone with needed parts. Looking forward to seeing your progress on the project as well.

Thank you again for everything,
Thomas
DLTruck1973 is offline   Reply With Quote