View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 03:26 PM   #1297
hgs_notes
GEARHEAD

Re: Over 25 Years Later, Finally My 71 C-10 Truck Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
It's always cool to see you using your truck as a truck Congrats on another power tour. I better check into that myself. Not sure I can do the long haul but any of it would be good.
Do it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Elco View Post
WOOOOOHOOOOOO Truck Bux!
Can you believe my girlfriend is telling me to get the wheels I want for it too? Encouraging me to spend money on my toys. Gotta love that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin@EntropyRad View Post
RaceAGMC needs to pay attention...people actually use their C10s

Killer thread!
Thanks! If you're not using it, why have it?

My new radiator showed up 2 days after I ordered it. Looks great. The odd coloring on the side tank is just from it frosting up. It had sat outside several hours in single digit cold, then I brought it into the house and took pics before it even had a chance to warm up.

Now I just need to get time to work on it. I also talked to Kevin from http://www.bowtietruckstop.com/ and will be getting a new tach and turn signal switch. Neither of mine are not working well. Once I actually have my tax money in the bank I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and get me some of these...

Then new tires this spring and some more road miles to test everything out and have it ready for power tour.
hgs_notes is offline   Reply With Quote