View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 04:55 PM   #380
mjh1965

Re: Martin's mi-STRESS, 1965 Long Fleetside C10 "Rebuild in ENGLAND"

Well yesterday I got a call from a customer, that I had previously done the adaptions to his car . He informed me that it was going back to the dealers to be exchanged for a new one . As it was now three years old and the lease was up . After a chat he informed me that the supplying dealers had booked the adaptations with another company and he wasn't very happy with there service . I have done his last three cars for him, so he asked if I would remove the old hand controls as he may need them for a project . The electric handbrake fitted to the car he didn't need so if I removed it I could keep it . So I removed the unit and put the car back to standard . Once I had finished I had a chat with Rob the owner and told him about Russell's play station controls . It looks like he may have a new use for the hand controls I removed after all . Looks like I may be building another play station seat again

This is the electric park brake I removed the plan is to fit it on the truck so no more knee nocking and my polished steering coloum will look nice and neat

MY BUILD THREAD:

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=611614
mjh1965 is offline   Reply With Quote