View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 07:37 AM   #54
special-K
Special Order

Re: eBay Cheyenne Super -- Another Fake SPID

It's always the seller that I have a problem with on these Ebay trucks, not the truck. I won't buy from a liar either. If they lied about this, what else? Often it's a dealer and they never know the truth about anything they sell and are professionals at making it sound better than it might be. My point was many aren't liing, they just don't know and neither would most people here without this great pooling of knowledge. After all, this is a 67-72 GM truck forum, or think tank. The problem is, even if this dealer didn't know before, they know now. But, since they are in business to make money and this listing costs them a lot, that trumps their morality. I see money trump morality most everywhere I look. It's buyer beware everywhere you go and it's a good thing we here know enough to see a fake. We can decide if we want the truck or not without basing that decision on a dealer's lies. It's Ebay after all, a place to go sell something to the world for as much money as possible. A place like that is full of crooks hundreds/thousands of miles away and even laws,PayPal, or whatever can only protect so much

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote