View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 07:00 AM   #711
vtblazer

Re: Building a Blazer - vtblazer's Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Greg72 View Post
Not really a sad ending if you think about it..... I bought that pristine 1969 tub in AZ, shipped it to CA where I was living at the time...then brought it with me to the east coast. Kurt bought it.... Brought it back part way...then sold it to someone who eventually completed it.

A former 1st Gen derelict is now a running vehicle again. That is a "win" in my book.

-G
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaros44sr View Post
Yeah, guess your right on that note.....but, i was thinking more on a personal side. Getting to build his dream garage and all, good guy all around

Hey guys... thx for remembering

The tub in this thread went on to live as a sweet 2wd creation by another member, the frame went back to Greg where it was used to help his project move forward where it will live a good life and the axels went onto another project of mine (Agent Orange) which unfortunately never was completed.

It was however purchased by a member and parted out here on the board, so with luck... all parts went on to live again.

Was a bit tough to watch the discussions as the parts were described and sold though I must admit.
vtblazer is offline   Reply With Quote