View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 08:22 PM   #127
65sub

Re: My suburban's Twisted Little Sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzcustomshop View Post
btw... I was playing with your photo in "photochop"..... as the roof comes down, the upper section of the rear window, and the door frame get longer, so don't throw any of your scrap pieces away yet!**** some of that length could be remedied by leaning the rear post a little bit
when you do the doors if you have an extra set you could cut them both long , and then longer on the top to cut down on the welding and body work..
Thanks for the photo chop. That helps to visualize some of the work ahead. Don't worry I'm not throwing anything away yet. I plan to chop the top and then make the doors to fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpston65 View Post
INSANE!!! add another awesome unique build to the list that folks will be talking about for a very very long time. oh you converted a long bed into a shortbox, thats nice. bet you never converted a suburban into a coupe'!!! will that side window be a slider? i may have an extra lock...
Thanks Pimpston. My build is inspired by the others I've read on here. I haven't decided on the window yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz1963 View Post
Funny how things move on at different pace for everyone.

Yours is suddenly a light year ahead.
I find that this part of the build goes quite quickly. It's the small details that grinds progress to a near stand still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Candy Inside View Post
Damn that's cool. Can't wait to see more of it like as in a roller.
I look forward to it as well but we have a little welding to do first
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=655167
65sub is offline   Reply With Quote