View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 06:26 PM   #396
mjh1965

Re: Martin's mi-STRESS, 1965 Long Fleetside C10 "Rebuild in ENGLAND"

Well my day started at 7am getting Michael's bike ready and the vehicles out of the way for Kerry to turn up at 8am . Rian had asked me what we were going to do with it , as Michael had passed his motorcycle test on the Wednesday. I had gone and collected him a bigger bike on Thursday , due to the rules after passing his test he is able to progress to a larger bike . So there was no point in mending the small Honda . Rian wanted the engine for his cart frame so Kerry being the nice bloke that he is and passing my house on the way to Rian's had agreed to collect it for Rian . These trucks do come in handy

The replacement I collected

Kerry reversed onto my drive ready to load. The damaged little Honda

Bike all loaded up ready to take to Rian's house

Once we turned up at Rian's house Kerry found it a little tighter to reverse onto his drive than mine

After getting the Crome side step out of a ford main dealers skip it's amazing what can be achieved . The little lights fitted to the rear I had purchased at the swop meet earlier in the year looked so good on the back of Kerry's truck, that he twisted my arm to sell them to him , as they looked better on his truck than mine . So it's back to hunting for something to fill those bumper holes .

MY BUILD THREAD:

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=611614
mjh1965 is offline   Reply With Quote