View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 04:32 PM   #4
spacedebris

Re: 1964 GMC Panel/Suburban 4x4

It is most definitely a 60-63. However in some areas if a 63 was sold in 64 it would be registered as a 64. No big deal in my mind, as long as you are aware of it and get the 60-63 versions of parts when needed.

Nope, not a panel. Panels have no side windows.

example.

as for being a GMC, definitely looks that way. Dual headlights and Dash are dead giveaways.

When looking at it, check for rust in the door pillers, around windshield and drip rails, rockers, floor, lower fenders, rear hood (near hinges), and rear quarters especially around wheel wells. These are the most common rust spots on these models.

Pimpston65 has the engines well stated. Based on what was said in the ad and pics shown. Unless something untoward shows up on inspection, definitely looks like a good deal. Good luck

BTW Looks like there are some handles bolted between the door and rear windows. Dont think its stock but looks like a good idea to me.
1960 c30 Apache Panel w/ '95 cummins bt6 turbo diesel (work in progress) NOTE: due to photobucket trying to extort money my photos are temporarily unavailable. currently looking for alternative to fix issue.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=523009

Last edited by spacedebris; 03-24-2015 at 04:44 PM.
spacedebris is offline   Reply With Quote