View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 07:10 AM   #316
NastyBuzzard

Re: 1987 GMC V1500 Sierra Classic LS swap/build

Quote:
Originally Posted by y5mgisi View Post
You have more ambition than just about anyone i know.
I really appreciate you saying that. It drives my wife nuts b/c I am always wanting to be doing something. It is going to get a lot "worse" when I finish this shop. I have so many projects in mind and things I want to try and do, sometimes it amazes me! However, #1 priority is finishing this LS swap. After that I need to focus on mastering how to use the EFI Live scan/tune tool I bought. Then it will be a toss up between doing my 87 crew cab swap onto the 01 chassis or finishing out my 79 Trans Am. I have craving something with some speed lately so I got a feeling the Trans Am will be next.

I really appreciate all the support on here, besides about 2 friends it is all the support I get. Everyone else I know just likes sitting inside and watching TV.

In the end all of this is to gain experience and product knowledge. I have a friend who is just like me in the ambition/motivation department but he has a little bit more money to play with due to no wife or kids, so the plan is for us to start a business in the future. We plan to design/build/sell our own parts and products.
2010 CTS V- The "NastyBuzzard"
1979 Trans Am - Eventually getting 6.0/T56 swap with boost
NastyBuzzard is offline   Reply With Quote