View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 08:57 PM   #267
Vic1947

Re: '57 Ford Custom 300 Tudor Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeen View Post
WOW it looks phenomenal Vic.
Lets just hope you don't get sued for giving people neck injuries from whipping their heads around on a swivel to look at your car as you go by haha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot949 View Post
Vic... I admire your Eye for Detail... I only wish I lived 200 miles closer to you... That way when I start going together with "Raymond" I could drag you kicking and screaming to help wire it and install the Vintage air, and, and, and, and... LOL... Looks great Vic...
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasld View Post
Holy Snikes! That looks awesome!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sduckworth13 View Post
Looks awesome Vic! Super clean and tidy work. Let me know when I can assist with the dash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knomadd View Post
WOW, she's looking really good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashed View Post
I cant wait to see the rest of this beauty ,you are doing it better than old Henry ever did .
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsanborn View Post
WOW! I knew you'd been killing it Vic. Great detail on the wiring - well done! The trim and all those fixin's sure bring it together.
Thanks, guys! It's looking more like an actual car... slowly but surely. I dropped by Precision today and picked up the bumpers. I don't really need them for the upholstery shop, but I'll probably hang the rear one just to keep my head in the game. All the decisions for drilling holes and routing wires can lead to vapor lock. I need an occasional break to install trim or other parts. I took some time yesterday and today to plumb a/c and heater hoses and route the pigtails for the Vintage Air evaporator. I had to order several o-ring beadlock fittings because the kit I bought didn't contain all that I needed. I may still need more when I mount the condenser and drier up front. I keep adding to the time estimate for wiring as I uncover stuff like the trinary switch that ties into the electric fan. All the front end wiring will have to wait until it comes back from upholstery. I have GOT to get it there by the first of next week.
Attached Images

Maybelline - my '57 Ford 2dr Sedan "Mecum'd" 3/2016 Location unknown
Silver Streaker "Mecum'd" 4/2013 Somewhere in Texas
Vic1947 is offline   Reply With Quote