View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 12:40 PM   #28
Tilt

Re: All harnesses are NOT created equal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMC-YA68 View Post
That's what he's saying. Speartech Re-wire = $600. BP brand new stand alone harness w/ all the goodies = $800 and you can sell your factory harness off to compensate for the most of the difference and be better off in the end and not have an ugly "modified" factory harness.

I have a very good friend that specializes in LSx swaps and he doesn't even think twice about a re-wire service, nor re-wiring himself as it is so time consuming. Easy and hassle free to have everything come to you plug and play with no headaches and focus on the rest of the build. Even better if it is a vendor on the forum who guarantees their work.

It was a no brainer to me. I sent my order in for a new harness from Bill @ BP. He has answered all of my stupid/dummy questions and got me straightened out each and every time I have contacted him.

Listen to what he says and you won't regret it.
This is exactly why I decided to go with the BP harness. With this being my first swap, I figured it was money well spent to not have to deal with the trouble of rewiring the factory harness and possibility of making mistakes. I may have missed it on the web site, but does the Premium harness come with the OBDII port already?
LQ9/4L80 swap (SOLD)
Tilt is offline   Reply With Quote