View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 12:07 AM   #402
TBONE1964
Cluster King

Re: 70 Blazer Frame Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCanine View Post
Thanks.

Thanks Tom. I had always worried about having oil in the cab. I had seen Pete's (DeadHeadNM) conversion to electric in his K20 Super and thought that was smart. I have regretted not going through you for my cluster for a while...but it was one of the first things I purchased, before I knew any better...and I think it was before you went full on with both feet into gauge resto. Luckily the supplier sent me a new OP gauge. I put it in last night, but haven't started the truck to see if it's a go. I was amazed that I had an OP gauge problem to begin with...just doesn't seem like a lot that could go wrong with such a simple gauge.

Edit: To be clear, I think there would be a great market for electric oil pressure conversions. It just seems to make sense to me.
Hi Brad,

I am glad the supplier took care of your oil pressure gauge for you. The cluster looks very nice by the way. I think that is what has made my business as successful as it is. Taking care of a problem after the sale is very important to my customers and me and there have been a few. It is part of the deal. You are correct with your thought on the oil pressure gauge. Of all of them, it is the one that will hardly ever fail.

Speaking of Pete, what a great guy and what an asset to the forum. I absolutely loved his K20 build and he has been an inspiration for my to get my own K20.

You and Eric are doing great work there and I look forward to the finished product. 1970 is my favorite year also.

Take care,
Tom

I am also a dealer for Counterpart for gauge cluster parts only.

Also see my facebook page, CG&C
TBONE1964 is offline   Reply With Quote