View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 08:07 AM   #404
jaros44sr

Re: 70 Blazer Frame Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCanine View Post
Thanks Jim...that's a very nice thing to say. I am happy with how it's turning out and I'm very excited to see the rows getting shorter....but the lion's share of credit goes to Eric. He's the one who makes crooked things fit and ugly things pretty. I'm just happy that he let's me piddle on the mechanical bits.

...speaking of, it was good to see your thread heat up again today. Cool update. Your thread is the tent pole of the Blazer build forum. I look forward to your updates.
Seems like i only do paint and polish compared to your build, but does keep me busy. I ve quite a few problems i have to work thru, that is part of the game. Would ve been nice to have an Eric around here, but its just me, and my body is wearing out. I would ve loved to pull the whole rear axle, but i don t have the strenght for those big bolts. I think the last TIA took its toll on my right arm. So much for crying in my milk, gotta get back to restoring
Take care, and keep piddling

All parts offered to help are free, unless otherwise noted

Dont try this stuff in my build thread, unless you have 55 years of mechanical OTJ training
SAFETY FIRST

AS usual, off topic

They say your mind goes second, can't remember the first

Jim
jaros44sr is offline   Reply With Quote