View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 07:53 PM   #333
NorCalAnthony

Re: 1987 GMC V1500 Sierra Classic LS swap/build

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyBuzzard View Post
Yeah that sucks about the drought over there. I wish this rain would go your way. It has rained here consistently over the past 2 and 1/2 weeks. More down pours to come on Saturday, but I am not afraid to get wet.

They will go on there but you probably need to change your studs to match the ones that are on the Colorado/H3 (not 100% sure if 100% necessary) and you will need probably 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 spacers which isn't a big deal. I thought they looked awesome! I definitely plan to use them when I get back on this in the future.
Yeah I think this is the worst drought we've had since the mid 70's and they're starting to do state wide water cuts with penalties for gross users. Looks like I finally got my lawn looking good just in time to let it die

Changing the studs is actually part of that rotor over hub upgrade I linked to earlier so no worries there. From what I've read (and seen on your truck) their center bore is one of the only newer wheels that'll fit over our 4wd hubs. I was more so just curious how the difference in back spacing looks to get an idea of what kind of spacer would be needed. Luckily the newer rear axle will take up a lot of that missing width so I'm hoping any spacers needed won't be too bad.
NorCalAnthony is offline   Reply With Quote