Thread: 75 Dually build
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 12:46 AM   #260
75Dually

Re: 75 Dually build

Long time no work on my dually! No excuses, I have been dirt bike riding and traveling for work a ton lately. So that takes up all my free time.

Tonight I actually got back into the shop. I did one of the projects that I have been dreading, the air ride valve... I got the replacement valve a couple of months ago and it has been sitting in it's box ever since. So I pulled it out and exchanged it for the old valve. Some small hassles but they were minor, and now we should be up and running. I kept the factory adjustable outlet swivels. They allow me to trim the air down and have better control over how fast I want a particular bag to raise. This should help me fine tune the system.

We are going to lay down some primer on the panels that are finished and ready. Every time lately I have gone out to spray we have either have had rain (weird for West Texas) or the winds have kicked up. Hopefully Saturday will be semi calm and we can get some work done. I have continued to do some of the body work when time permitted, so I wasn't totally abandoning my project.

Stay tuned!
Attached Images

75Dually is offline   Reply With Quote