View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 10:08 PM   #16
sambob2285

Re: 72 suburban build

last friday i got some time to work on the suburban. was able to get the motor and trans out with in about an hour and a half i was pretty stoked! i made a HUGE mess but sometimes ya just gotta do it. the power steering fluid and trans fluid was the biggest part of it.

i also got to work on my wiring, a great friend and i took it to the motor and made it all match up and thenwe got it routed a way i like and now it is set up with the loom cover and all. i think it turned out decent, still need to finish the LT1swap.com fuse block and wiring but thats it.

i painted the motor chevy orange, waiting on a new waterpump and still need an alternator. i think im going to buy a bigger amp alternator for running my sound system when i get to that point. im thinking 300 amp, found one for 250.

started to work on the gas pedal set up for the drive by wire motor. im so stoked too because this will give me the cruise i want to have on this suburban. something i found on this site that i will share when i get to that point in making it work.

Last edited by sambob2285; 05-05-2015 at 10:33 PM.
sambob2285 is offline   Reply With Quote