View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 07:35 PM   #1393
Blacked Out

Re: 2wd Blazer and Jimmy's find thread

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/cto/5019200113.html
I talked to the owner yesterday after few attempts. He said it belonged to his buddy many years ago and his buddy sold it while restoring it. Current owner found it on ebay 5 years ago and bought it, knowing it was his buddy's old truck. He said its a true 2wd, but could not give me the VIN or describe coil suspension. Said the title was locked in his mother's house and truck was parked in a trailer at a different location. He said the title is signed over to him, but is still in the previous owner's name. Condition per seller: torsion boxes are gone, floor is good (except for areas near kick panels), 350 motor was rebuilt and is not original (but never ran properly), transmission is a 400t and rear driveshaft was never installed (but is included), tires are good with aftermarket rims, seats are out of a mid-80's Blazer, hood and front bumper are included, top is likely a double wall with a good functioning hatch (driver's side glass and seal are included), yellow is the original color, and it looks to have a roll bar of some type in it. He said he has had a lot of interest and was expecting some people to check it out this weekend. He advised that $2400 is his "bottom dollar". I'm intrigued, but don't need another project right now, which is a nice way to say my wife would kill me. Hope someone does it justice if its a true 2wd.
Blacked Out is offline   Reply With Quote