View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 10:24 PM   #3
SilverMiner

Re: 1980 Chevy K5 4x4, auto, sbc 350 4 bbl Q-Jet -NEED VACUUM LINE ROUTING DIAGRAM !!

Hello, rez_dawg - glad you found this site. Lots of good info here, lets see if I can contribute some.

I'm the proud owner of a 1980 K10 Suburban which appears to have nearly identical major options to your '80 K5: 350SB, auto trans, AC, etc. I just recently ditched the TH350C lockup trans that my Burb came with and replaced it with a plain jane TH350, but either way I suspect my core support sticker will be of some help to you (see attached pic).

I'm blessed to live here in Idaho where I don't have to deal with emission testing, but I'm sure somebody from either Arizona or California will chime in with more specific suggestions. I can tell you that the EFE-TVS is a multi-port vacuum switch mounted in the water neck on top of the thermostat. Not sure where the EGR-TVS is located. I suspect you may have difficulty with the non-EGR Edelbrock intake, but who knows what the rules might be in Arizona. Probably better than California.
Attached Images