View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 12:21 PM   #128
C10_ustacould
A day late and $1 short...

Re: Ratchet's Blazer - 1970 2wd with Original paint

Quote:
Originally Posted by smbrouss70 View Post
Made it home today around noon from the Hot Rod Power Tour. It was my first time and we did the Long Haul, about 3,000 miles round trip. The Blazer did fairly well, I burnt up the factory posi clutches and lost a fuel pump, not too bad in my opinion. The factory 3.07 gears paired with the overdrive on the 700-R4 made it get amazingly good gas mileage, but it struggled to maintain speed while climbing hills unless I floored it to get it to downshift. I met a few board members along the way, ran into Courtney Hansen at a restaurant, and have countless stories to tell my buddies that didn't go. My 2 running buddies and I got our pictures posted on TheBlock.com which we thought was pretty cool, plus they were incredible shots. Had countless offers to buy the Blazer, some would have been a pretty good profit, but I just couldn't do it. Here are some of my favorite shots of the Blazer by random people who posted to facebook or instagram, and of course, My Girlfriend and I. All in all, I would say we had a B!tchin' time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCountryx View Post
Glad i got chance to talk at Lamar Dixon and take a look at the Blazer. It's killer, I'm Jealous.
I'm jealous too, I call it "Blazer envy" if only I could get Big Country to sell his...

Instagram: C10_ustacould

1963 SWB Fleet Side 528 Desert Beige
Milly

1967 SWB Step Side 506 Medium Blue
The Old Girl

1968 SWB Fleet Side 503 Light Green
Ellie SOLD

1965 SWB Fleet Side 507 Light Blue
Prescription Strength SOLD

1971 SWB Fleet Side 521 White
Shiro SOLD

1968 SWB Step Side 503 Light Green