View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 12:28 PM   #12
rez_dawg

Re: 1980 Chevy K5 4x4, auto, sbc 350 4 bbl Q-Jet -NEED VACUUM LINE ROUTING DIAGRAM !!

Through research, talking with friends in the know, we have come up with the conclusion that this vac routing diagram is the correct vac routing for my year, model/options.

I had to hunt down the EFE-TVS (vac port switch-pictured below) which Geekparts.com has, and at the best price. Many know about this site, but if you don't check it out!! You will find just about everything you need. I do not have the EFE on my exhaust manifold, so no worries there.

Here she is all put back together, although I snapped the pic before getting the EGR/EGR-TVS switch completely hooked up. As stated previously, I already have the charcoal canister still installed, capped off and in great, working condition.

I also have the EFE-TVS check valve as well as the distributor delay valve. Both were under the rear seat which was a nice, pleasant surprise, although they're not very expensive at Napa. If your Napa doesn't have them they can order them in for you, or you can order via Napa's website. Other places I have checked before were as high %500 markup. $50 on ebay was probably the highest.

rez_dawg is offline   Reply With Quote