View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 09:55 PM   #30
Juiced06GTO

Re: 69 Suburban Build

Little update - Driving up to VT (5 miles from the Canadian border) on Saturday morning to pick up a 2003 6.0 with harness and accessories for $350 bucks! Only caveat is he doesn't know how many miles are on it as the truck it came out of had no dash, but i have a video of it running and no odd noises or anything like that out of it. I'll tear it down when I get it home and probably throw the cam out of my GTO into it along with some double valve springs and a few other goodies I have laying around then tear into the harness. Hopefully I remember what I am doing there!!

I also found a guy in Leicester, MA about 15mins from me, that is stocking and selling repop parts for 67-72 Chevy trucks and scored a new inner fender from him for 90 bucks picked up! He has a few other pieces I need and the best part is no freight to stop by his house and pick them up!!

Hopefully I'll be able to dig into some more rust repair on Saturday after I get back from VT. I have all the panels in, just need to get some time and nice weather so I can roll the welder outside and get to work!
Juiced06GTO is offline   Reply With Quote