View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 08:57 PM   #50
special-K
Special Order

Re: Is this ultra rare or what?

My '68 truck 327 is an 010 block. According to NastyZ28.com casting numbers don't tell chit.

As far as the statement someone made about only SWB Cheyenne Super BBCs being rare and desirable goes, that is very incorrect. And it doesn't have to be the whole herd of followers wanting something to make it desirable. I wonder ramble off a dozen example here, but the fact is there are many highly desirable configurations or combinations of options that are desired by enough. It only takes a handful of people who know there stuff to bid a vehicle up. There's desirable and there's popular. Popular has to do with people wanting what they see the guy next to them wanting. Desirable takes the more educated and knowledgeable. Those are the ones who set the trends by being ahead of the curve so the followers can discover later

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote