View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 11:58 AM   #156
bguild

Re: Project "Edna Marie"

Its been a long time since i have been on the site. I have actually been a little burn out on the project so I was taking a break. I almost decided to give up and buy my friends 1969 that is more of a driver. However he decided that he is going to keep it and even before he decided that I was thinking i just need to finish what I have started.

Today is a great day for my project because I have finally left the DMV with the proper stuff to get the title in my name. I had to get a ID by the police dept and that took awhile since the truck is in pieces. It was great because my new neighbor is a police officer.

Anyway I am extremely happy other than my 175 dollar late penalty but hey I have a title in my name coming my way.

Another great thing is that I am less than a month away from my wife having a job. She has graduated and will be a 1st grade teacher this fall. Its been a long haul to get to this point but the good thing is that I havent parted this one out yet.

I hope to make a big push on the cab in the near future and i have a ton of pictures from stuff I have been working on over the past 6 months but not major progress. The roof is almost on completely. I am finishing up some welding and grinding but the roof is on. I did get a little warping below the back glass which I will need to figure out the best way to fix. It had some dents in the back already so I think the welding and grinding caused these to be more profound.

I think once i get a good cab in primer i will be very happy with the project.. I am almost there and I just need to make a effort to finish this cab out. getting the title really makes me excited about it again.

Sorry for the long absence but I still have the truck and will hopefully have progress pics up in the near future.

Toys:
2014 Dodge Ram
1967 SHORTBED
bguild is offline   Reply With Quote