View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 05:59 PM   #464
Marder-Did

Re: How about some pics of '73-'87 Short Beds Part II

hello everybody
I am Didier and I am French, my English is rather bad, excuse me therefore! I quite live in a small village in the south of France (high provence)
I look this forum since many months. There are some pure beauties among all these trucks!

I imported the last winter, of Oregon, a Gmc c1500 High sierra of 1979 with a motor crate 350 and TH350. He is entirely of origin (to part the motor and the wheels)
I am giving him a new appearance, nothing extraordinary for the meantime. I reconditioned the cabin of my truck in 2 colors.
I removed the sticks metallic decorations (I don't know the exact term) on the sides, one is going to plug the holes and to redo a simple painting with pinstripping.
I changed the tissue of the bench that was used and added a good sound system.
Here are some photos of my baby that perfectly purr and with which I already made many kilometers in spite of the consumption !
But if I want to roll in V8, I assume my choice!
I have also 2 harleys; A shovelhead 80ci of 1983 and an electra glide 80ci of 96, I roll therefore only with old American véhicules with carburetor ... for me, they have a soul !

I am going to have quickly need of your advice, I would like to change my wheels but I have big difficulties to understand the measurements.

Now some photos.
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Marder-Did is offline   Reply With Quote