View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 12:10 AM   #202
rs74

Re: Project Snowball- Slow build

Well it's only been a year and about three months since I have posted anything. The short bed is still setting in the exact same place it was then. Lol. I am however talking to a board member about a truck he has that has a 5.3l in it. It is just a LM7 2000 model but that is the direction I was wanting to take it anyway. Not exactly the engine I wanted but I can do a few things to it to wake it up. It will work for now if I can finalize the deal. If so then maybe that will kick start this in gear again.

My new business is starting to do pretty decent to hoping to get back on the truck. The drivetrain was the next phase in the build. I didn't want to put the front end on until I had an engine setting in it and ready to go. I need to see how this deal goes and then maybe I can start ordering some fatmat for the cab and start putting the wiring and duct work etc. back in it and then paint. After that I can put glass in and work on interior. If I can keep all of these little gremlins out of my head thinking that I need three other projects to do I should be okay.

1987 R10 shortie
rs74 is offline   Reply With Quote