Thread: 72 k20 project
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 11:25 PM   #1418
ryanroo

Re: 72 k20 project

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx289 View Post
Well with all those burnouts you will be doing soon,it will be hard to keep hub caps on the green machine !

With or without caps, it will look good with just steelies.
true... very true.

right now its looking like soft 8s. none of the custom places have anything i can use or want to. i did get a quote for 350K$ to tool up to make some 17x9 oem steelies... no thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stersam View Post
I have heard alot of bad things about Stockton wheels. I would do some research before you start thinking seriously about them.
i did that. there is a fair bit of negativity out there. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLT gmc View Post
Hello Ryan,
If you are considering rims that need modified/built custom, the first people I think of are www.rallyamerica.com. A father son team in Prather,CA. Very honest hard working people that do the quality of work I have seen in your project. Regards, Bruce
Thanks!
i called them. they only do wire wheels, but very helpful. i got the number for Circle racing from them. another helpful place. they offered to tool up and make some but it was ouchie!

some few things.

the paint dood has one bedside and the bulkhead ready. i dropped the gate off for him to paint with the other bedside tonight. wow. that is moving fast. i have a bunch of stuff to do!

ryanroo is offline   Reply With Quote