View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 02:30 PM   #169
RodsGreen10

Re: 1976 Square "Simple Green"

Well I had to order something for the truck today. Lol. I ordered the Porter front shock relocator. I hadn't planned on ordering it but I said might as well. Got it from Travis over at Pro Performamce. Nice guy answered my questions in PMs. Well that means more new shocks God help me I have used more shocks than I ever would on anything else. I did not want a twin shock I wanted a mono shock. I have been talking with Doetsch about w mono shock. But I would have to have them custom made and wait 2 weeks and they would cost over $100. So I got the shock numbers from Travis that they use with the Poerter kits. Called KYB and got the correct numbers for the mono tube KYB shocks for the front and rear. My stuff has to match lol. Just wish the Porter stuff was coated. O well I will fix that with rattle powder lol. When I get the stuff I will post up picks. Hopefully I will like the KYB mono shocks for the front and rear. I am going to have to go to some shows to unload some of this suspension stuff I have stocking up in the garage.
RodsGreen10 is offline   Reply With Quote