Thread: Hmmm, a u0107
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 11:49 PM   #3
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: Hmmm, a u0107

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinebarger View Post
I had this code a few time in the Suburban, ('04 electronics), I checked everything, Never actually found a smoking gun. Then I realized it only gave the dead pedal/U0107 when I started it after sitting a long time (Over 3 weeks), Using a Battery maintainer fixed it for me.

But your issue sounds different, I would start with Grounds, The Factory TAC module ground is G104 at the back of the block, Your aftermarket harness may have it elsewhere?

What is the Charging Voltage?

How old is your Battery?
I took the Optima blue in to Napa and threw it on the autocharger. Tested out at 13.something volts and ~1000cca which should be just fine. Battery is only a year or so old. Puts out 12.9 on the multimeter while sitting on the floor.

Haven't checked charging voltage yet, need to do that tomorrow. I don't recall having to hookup another ground for my TAC. I'll have to check my old documentation.

You don't happen to have the listing handy of which pin on the TAC goes to ground, do you?

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote