View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 05:38 PM   #40
ptc

Re: Parting out - 1957 3600 3/4 ton truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. D View Post
Is the extra cab a deluxe or small back window? If it has big back window (deluxe), I'm interested.
Posted via Mobile Device
BASED ON THIS:
The next biggest error is Cab identification. Most think that a De Luxe Cab was the better cab with a big window and a chromed heater panel in the dash. Again not so. De Luxe was the base model cab that could be optioned with a big window and a deluxe heater. A Custom cab was the high end cab that would have been optioned with a chrome trim package and better interior with or without a big window or heater.

The spare cab I have available is a 1955 CUSTOM CAB and has holes for all the trim!!! it is totally bare $450.00- it had the stainless steel trim all around it. It is a small back window. it has minimal rust in the typical areas. It has been blasted and thats why it has surface rust on the outside. A spray of Rust Remover and this will be clean steel again..... Needs rear corners replaced, lower door jambs. couple small floor patches.

Can do all repairs if wanted, I can do a big back window conversion too if needed @ cost+ welding time.

Last edited by ptc; 10-20-2015 at 02:56 PM.
ptc is offline   Reply With Quote